You can't beat M.U.S.I.C. to put your brain in a state of positive so you can handle life challenges well. I invite you to organize your favorite songs into the FUNomenal™ Playlist below. You'll be glad you did!
– Tony Brigmon
Energize with M.U.S.I.C.
1704, Andrew Fletcher the great Scottish patriot said, “You write the songs and let me write the music and I’ll rule the country.” And he was right. We just don’t hear music. We experience it.
Using M.U.S.I.C. as a memory cue acronym, here are 5-categories of songs that are sure to help you put your brain in a state of positive to help you do your best and bring out the best in others.
M – Motivate Songs to energize self and others.
U – Unwind Songs to relax and recover.
S – Smile Songs to spark the positive power of humor.
Sometimes the Bluebird of Happiness is long absent from our lives, and we get visited by the Chicken of Depression. A smile song can help with that.
Fun Song Titles:
- I Bought the Shoes That Walked Out on Me
- I’ll Be Under the Table When I Get Over You
- She Broke My Heart and Stomped that Sucker Flat
- My Best Friend Just Ran Away with Wife and I Miss Him!
- If My Nose Was Running Money (I’d Blow It All On You)Smile Song Examples: Don’t Worry, Be Happy; Can’t Stop the Feeling; Ray Stevens, The Mississippi Squirrel